Who can use this feature?
- Owners and Admins can review and edit their wellspace settings.
- Free, Plus, and Enterprise plans.
A Wallit wellspace is made up of categories and an allowance where team members can shop for products and services to improve their well-being together. Read on to learn how to keep your team connected and engaged no matter where they are with Wallit.
About Wellspace settings
The Wellspace Settings page is a one-stop-shop where Wellspace Owners and Admins can review and manage info about wellspaces they're managing.
Here's an overview of the information available to you:
- See the contact information for your Wellspace Primary Owner (also known as the Customer).
- Identify the Customer in your wellspace — this person is typically the one who's created it. You'll know this individual as the Wellspace Primary Owner.
- View your wellspace's wellness benefit categories and allowance.
- View your wellspace's team members.
- See your payment method for funding allowances or subscription, if your Wellspace is on a paid plan.
Access the Wellspace Settings page
Visit wallit.app/team-manager/team-edit anytime to review your wellspace's settings.