Turn on Notifications
Notifications help you stay informed about Wallit activity that is relevant to you. Notifications can be about offers, reimbursements, cash back and general app information.
We send notifications in a few different ways:
- In-app Notification: When you open the Wallit app, a notification may appear alerting you to some new information. You can tap the notification to view the information. You can also tap the "X" or outside of the notification to dismiss.
- Push" Notification This is a notification that appears on your device, even if you are not currently using the device, alerting you to new or important information. On most devices, you can tap the notification which will open the Wallit app and take you to the relevant information or you can clear the notification.
- Email Notification: This is a notification that we send directly to the email address that we have on file. This type of communication will be longer and contain more personalized, relevant information, often with instructions for you to take advantage of an offer.
Turn Notifications On or Off on your mobile device
Follow these simple steps:
- On your device, tap Settings.
- Tap Wallit
- Tap Notifications
- Adjust Allow Notifications by tapping it green (yes) or white (no)
- From the home screen of your device, select Settings.
- Select Notifications
- Select Wallit
- Under Push Notifications, adjust the toggle by tapping it red (yes) or white (no)
Personalize notifications in Wallit
- From the home screen in the Wallit app, tap the Menu button (three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner.
- Tap Wellness from the menu options
- Adjust your SMS app alerts by selecting items red (yes) or white (no).
- Tap Save when you are finished.
Note: You may need to restart the app to ensure the changes have been properly saved.
Where wellness happens.